Millers also provide first class building services to the London area, and we pride ourselves on the high standard of the work that we carry out. We have an excellent track record of professionalism and are dedicated to making sure each and every customer is completely satisfied. So, if your property is in need of some work, be it a lick of paint or a larger building project, you have come to the right place! We provide building services that you can depend on.
Building services offered by Millers include:
- Plumbing: Whether you have merely a small leak, or require a more extensive plumbing service, we can have an industry professional over to take a look in no time.
- Brickwork: We offer a comprehensive brick-laying service for any type of stone, blocks and bricks. House extensions, repairs and garden walls are all examples of the work we can carry out, and safety and competitive pricing are always important to us.
- Ground Works: Our experience with an array of ground works allows to us to complete any required work quickly and professionally.
- Kitchen and Bathroom Fittings: Does your bathroom need re-fitting? Is your kitchen looking dated and in need of new fittings? Make a call to Millers. Bathroom and kitchen fittings and renovations are no problem for our experienced and caring staff.
- Roof Work: At Millers, health and safety are always a key priority, and therefore all roof work is carried out with the utmost care.
- Carpentry: If your property is in need of skilled carpentry work, Millers Electrical and Building Services provide an efficient and competitive service.
At Millers we always offer competitive prices, and all of our building services are affordable as well as extremely professional. We understand that having building projects ongoing in your property, whether it’s your home or workplace, can be inconvenient and disruptive. This is why we work quickly and efficiently and always leave the site as tidy as it was when we arrived.
Sometimes a property is just in need of a new look, to keep it looking its best. And if a little decoration is what you need, Millers should be your first choice! No job is too big or too small, and we offer a comprehensive service;
- General Decorating
- Double Glazing
- Carpet Fitting
For all of the above building services, and any other general building works that spring to mind, Millers Electrical and Building Services is the best choice. With unbeatable prices, and exceptional workmanship, Millers has a fantastic track record of customer service, with most of our contracts resulting from referrals. Call today for a free, no commitments estimate.
My radiator will not heat up properly, the top half remains cold as the bottom half heats?
This is most frequently due to air building up in the radiator. It can usually be solved by bleeding the radiator using a key. However, if you are having trouble with this, or the problem continues, you can call Millers for advice and assistance. Please note that is to top heats up but the bottom remains cold, this can be more difficult. This is often caused by a build up of sludge in the radiator, and the best solution is to have a professional flushing and cleaning.
My hot water does not get hot enough!
This is usually caused by sludge and scale build up, and can indicate a further reaching corrosion issue in your system. This is not really a DIY task, and you should contact a professional.
What exactly are the benefits of double glazing?
Double glazing has a number of benefits for your property including; reduced heat loss, noise reduction, reduced condensation, energy efficiency, improved security. Double glazing can make a real reduction to your annual energy bills, as you will find that your property retains heat far more effectively. You can call Millers today for a free quote.